Saturday, June 12, 2010

ANOTHER DAY...

It's Saturday afternoon , June 12...had the knee surgery on Tuesday around 8:30 am...was ok on Tuesday until the numbing wore off, then it was kinda really a bad rest of the week. Today I am up, going to take a bubble bath later ..no pain killers today for once..although I didn't have to take any yesterday, only before I went to bed...I'm feeling good today...Kids have called me everyday, and Liz , Leah and Ace were here checking on me on and off all day on Wed. or Thursday, I think ..lost track of the days...just sleeping them away and resting....

Had a little urge to do some art work yesterday, but it left me almost as soon as it arrived...went back to bed and watched the tube, or I should say, slept thru some programs on the tube...read my e-mail, etc...I am really low on energy, ....
will be seeing the Dr. on Monday...took off the pressure bandage because my knee was itching..is that a good sign...it is numb right in the middle of the kneecap. lets hope for better news on Monday...the stitches will come out then....I'm thinking the syn-vest injections may be put on hold...we will see....

I am taking care of some retreat business while I am up...we may keep the registrations open a few more days...this retreat is going to be a sweet one..have lots of things lined up thanks to Mona, Syd and Heidi ...I'm sure as the days go by, my knee will be feeling better...tty all later..A

No comments:

Post a Comment